This is a fee-paying club.
About the club:
What does our programme offer?
• Programme will start on the 25th September.
• The programme is run over two terms.
• Each term will be 18 weeks long.
• Breaks for winter and spring holidays.
• All those children currently in the programme will be assessed between 7th and 11th September so we can offer them a part in Hamilton Aquatics Learn to Swim or Squad Programme (depending on ability).
• Children currently attending DESS Swim Club will get priority, but we are hoping to offer up much more availability so that we can offer those on the waiting list spaces too.
• Those not currently in DESS Swim Club will be able to come for an assessment early in the new academic year.
Main features of our programme:
• ASA Level 2 qualified teachers or equivalent.
• Small class sizes and many options for class timings.
• On-going assessment – move up to the next stage as soon as they are ready.
• Based on the ASA framework.
• An ideal environment to gain water confidence and subsequently develop excellent swimming technique.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Hamilton Aquatics DESS swimming programme.
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact DESS site Manager Giovanni Malatesta at
Hamilton Aquatics Term 1 Timetable