Welcome information for new children to DESS
Welcome to DESS! In order to help you find out more information about our school, please read your Welcome Pack and the following guidelines.
1. Please visit our website regularly to read the weekly Newsletter that is published every Thursday. You will find a PDF copy on our website here Newsletters
2. Please visit Parent Zone on our website; select the Year Group that relates to your child to access information regarding our curriculum, homework assignments and topics being covered in your child's Year Group. This section of our website is updated weekly.
3. Ensure that you are familiar with our School’s fee payment policy. Visit School Fees for more information.
4. Please take the time to read our DESS School Rules and Guidelines
5. Ensure that you are familiar with our School’s fee payment policy. Visit ‘School Fees’ for more information.
6. Please ensure that you have the following documents ready to submit to the school office on the first day of your child’s attendance:
7. After the first full week of school, we kindly ask that you complete our Welcome to Our School questionnaire, and return it your child’s class teacher. This will assist the teacher in ensuring that your child’s transition into DESS has been smooth, and to also support with any issues that your child may have.
We all look forward to getting to know you and your family. Please don’t hesitate to ask our staff any questions that you may have and once again, welcome to DESS.
Useful New Starter Documents and Links