Welcome information for new children to the DESS
Welcome to DESS! In order to help you to find out more information about our school, please read the following guidelines.
1. Please visit our website regularly to read the weekly Newsletter that is published every Thursday. You will find a PDF copy on our website under the News/Events tab/Newsletters.
2. Please visit our Parent Zone Section on our website; select the Year Group that pertains to your child to access information regarding our curriculum, homework assignments, and many other exciting topics and/or events taking place in your child's Year Group. This section is updated weekly.
3. In order to ensure that you and your child have all the information required to make the first week at DESS enjoyable and stress free, please follow this link to download our New Starters Information Packet.
4. Please take the time to read our DESS School Rules and Guidelines
5. Ensure that you are familiar with our School’s fee payment policy
6. Please ensure that you have the following documents ready to submit to the school office on the first day of your child’s attendance:
7. After the first full week of school, you are requested to complete our Welcome to Our School questionnaire, and return it your child’s class teacher. This will assist the teacher in ensuring that your child’s transition into DESS has been smooth, and to also support with any issues that your child may have.
8. Our DESS website is always a good place to refer to for information regarding what your child is doing at school and what events are happening. Please take the time to have a look through the following sections on our site:
9. Other documentation that you may find helpful are the DESS:
We all look forward to meeting you and your family and a warm and sunny WELCOME to DESS.