When withdrawing your child from DESS, please follow the guidelines as outlined below:
- Written notice must be submitted to the Registrar via hard copy, email or facsimile.
|Mrs Lara Kirkpatrick,
- The withdrawal notice should be dated stating your child’s full name, current class, last day of school at DESS and where you are moving to.
- A template of this letter can be downloaded from this link.
( Withdrawal Form Letter)
- Please download and complete a Class Parent Leavers Form 2016v1 and submit to the School Office.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to submit ONE MONTH'S NOTICE IN WRITING before the end of the last academic term attended by your child, excluding holidays.
- Where companies are billed directly for school fees, it is still the responsibility of the parent to give DESS the required notice period in writing.
- If a written withdrawal notice has not been submitted to DESS, and the next academic term’s school fees remain unpaid 14 days after fees are due, your child’s place will be withdrawn without further notice by the Business Manager and the Headteacher.
- If you require invigilation of any external test papers for your child’s new school, please download the following document, complete the form and return it the school office for the Assessor. ( Application to Sit External Assessments 2016 )